- Win a Lottery
- Marry a Rich Girl
- Inherit from your rich aunt
- Get lucky with your stock market predictions
- Become the ‘Perfect’ Market Timer
- Join Politics
- Become a Criminal
- Start with 2 crores ;p (It is far easier to lose money and come back to 1 crore)
- Assuming 8% returns (per annum), if you invest Rs 15,000 every month for next 22 years, you would reach your target of 1 crore. At 12% & 15% returns, it would be achieved in 18 and 15 years respectively.
- Similarly, for monthly investment of Rs 30,000, years required are 15, 13 & 12 at returns of 8%, 12% & 15% p.a. respectively.
- For Rs 50,000 per month, a crore can be achieved in 11, 10 & 9 years.
|Calculation Table for 8% Returns|
|Calculation Table for 12% Returns|
|Calculation Table for 15% Returns|