We have finally reached the last few days of 2016. And it has been quite an year.
So after publishing 60+ articles (with more than 1,00,000 words) in 2016, I’d like to share 10 best articles of the year.
The idea of this listing comes from James Clear’s compilation here. I found this exercise quite interesting as it gave me insights about – which articles resonated most with you all (and which ones didn’t).
So let’s get into it.
Here are the 10 best articles of 2016 on basis of traffic and reader engagement (both on site and social medias):
- 19 Practical & Simple Ideas of Wealth Creation
- Bad News Investor – Profit by Investing on Bad News
- Trick to invest for 10 years & do better than those investing for 30 years
- 52 Week Highs & Lows – How to Profit from Fluctuations in Sensex & Nifty Stocks
- Are Indian Stock Markets Overvalued?
- Rock Solid Financial Principles – Guaranteed to Make You Rich
- Why are IPOs Overpriced & come in Rising Markets?
- Interview With Mid-Cap Mogul Kenneth Andrade
- Why I Pray For A Long Bear Market?
- Financial Independence Day
Apart from these, there were many articles that I thought were decent enough, but didn’t get enough eyeballs. 🙂
So here are 4 other articles that deserve a second look:
- 10th Man Rule
- Getting Your Personal Finances in Order
- Interview with the author of 1008+ articles for Wall Street Journal
- Investing Lessons I have learnt from The Mahabharata
Looking for more good articles to read? Check out the archives that has full listing of 330+ articles since 2011.